Q: Where can I get a copy of my 1099 for my work with the State of Colorado?

A: If you haven't received, or have lost, your 1099 Tax Statement for work performed for State of Colorado Government, please send an email to state_centralapproval@state.co.us. Alternatively, send written requests to:

Central Management Unit
1525 Sherman St., 3rd floor
Denver, CO 80203

Include your: Legal name and the last four digits of your tax ID (TIN)

More FAQs

Lost Funds?

Different denominations of paper money

Search for Unclaimed Property

The State Treasurer's Great Colorado Payback        


Employee Self Service - ESS (accessible from a state computer only)

Transparency Online Project

Alpha Index

Look up subjects alphabetically.

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  More


April 7, 2021
DENVER - April 7, 2021 - Last month the State Purchasing & Contracts Office (SPCO) held its first-ever Virtual Procurement Advisory Council Summit. Nearly 170 procurement professionals from around the State joined in via Zoom to celebrate governmental procurement month and to hear updates from the SPCO on the disparity study, contracts, and State price agreements.
December 4, 2020
Friday, Dec. 4, 2020 - The Colorado Department of Personnel & Administration released findings today from the State of Colorado Disparity Study, which examines equity in Statewide contracts awarded to historically underutilized businesses.
August 27, 2020
Section 24-30-203.5 C.R.S. provides that the State Controller manage recovery audits...