It is our pleasure to introduce the US Bank Commercial Card (CCard) Program to State Agencies, Institutions of Higher Education and Affiliates. Effective January 1, 2021, US Bank replaced Citibank as the State of Colorado's provider for both commercial cards and travel cards. The contract for the Citibank program expires on December 31, 2021, which allows for a one-year overlap period to accommodate the transition. This Commercial Card webpage has been developed for the benefit of your organization's Commercial and Travel Card program administrators, supervisors, and cardholders. We believe you will find it to be a useful tool in the successful implementation and ongoing administration of your organization’s Commercial Card Program.
Frequently Used Forms
- Agency Enrollment form
- Approving Official Agreement form
- Card Custodian Agreement form
- Centrally Billed Cardholder Agreement form
- Commercial Card Application Form
- Commercial Card Program Administrator Agreement form
- Commercial Card Violation Warning Form
- Commercial Card Transaction Log
- Departmental Card Manager Agreement form
- Documentation Lost/Unavailable Transaction Form
- Individually Billed Cardholder Agreement
- Returned Card Receipt Form
- Tax Exempt Certificate (executive agencies)
Log on to Access Online any time to view transactions, allocate expenses and print statements.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Report lost or stolen cards: U.S. Bank Customer Service – 1-800-344-5696
Report fraudulent charges: U.S. Bank Fraud Department – 1-800-523-9078
Access Online cardholder support:
Help Desk – 1-877-887-9260
Commercial Card (CCard) Manual, Training & Program Administrator (PA) Resources.