Employment Verification FAQ

Employment Verification

Q: How do I get proof of employment/income?

A: The State of Colorado uses CCCVerify for employment verifications.


Q: Do I get charged for my verification report?

A: Every employee receives one free report each year. The year starts from the day you request it. You will need to purchase additional reports. All vendors have to purchase their copy of employment verification.


Q: What should I do if there is incorrect information on the report?

A: Contact Central Payroll at 303-866-4558 or state_centralpayroll@state.co.us

Return to Payroll Services