Join the State Purchasing & Contracts Office on Thursday, March 4th for our first-ever Virtual PAC Summit! This event will be held on Google Meet, and the link will be sent out the day before.
This free half-day online event will include:
- An informative panel on Contract Management
- An update on the CCard Program Transition
- Updates on the disparity study, State Price Agreements, and contracts
- An overview of the online learning system COPROU
- Keynote speaker Heather R. Younger, JD will share her insights with “Building Resilience: How to Unleash Your Mindset and Overcome Any Challenge”
- The first annual Rising Star Award
- And more!
And don't forget, March is Government Procurement Month! See Governor Polis' proclamation here.
The event will be held on Zoom, and the link will be sent out the day before. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.